emosecrets

Friday, January 18, 2008

Why am I always the friend or best friend, and not the girlfriend?

Is there something wrong?

I know there isn't.

But why does it keep on happening?

Is God just making the best love story for me?

I hope so.

God, I said I have no time for love. And that I should not have time for love for now. But why do I keep on thinking about it? Why do I revolve around it? Why am I so crazy about it? It's driving me insane. I'm so tired of thinking about it. I am so tired. I hate thinking about it.

I want to wait. But I do not want to expect anymore. I do not want to expect anymore.

I'll just end up getting hurt and disappointed.

--
Hey you! Tangina you! I don't want to be some crazy ass stalker because of you, damnit! What the hell did you do to me? I was doing fine when new year started and here you are, making me think about you again? Pakker. Pakker you. And I wasn't like this before, you know? And you made me. Shit, stalker shit. I don't want this.

Seatmate is just fine. I searched him on Fster and that's just it. Call it stalking but it's really not. He's quiet and mysterious, that's why I became curious. But yours was worse. I knew your birthday, your DA account, your Fster, your Multiply, your YM, your name, age, block, course, your email, your girlfriend's name, your interests, your hobbies, how you're really good at drawing, digital arts, dancing, drums, your high school, and all the basics. I have had connections; say my close friend is tight friends with your barkada back in high school.

You drawn me to you even more which I hate and love at the same time. I realized how sweet, caring, nice, talented, and understanding you are which I also hate and love at the same time because you're almost like what I ever wanted.

See, how crazy was that? Spell, S-T-U-P-I-D. If only I am a HP character, I would Stupefy! myself.

I was doing fine until that story came. Your block mate told my block mate for us to stop. We did. I did. As new year came, I told myself that I won't have time for love as my new year's resolution this year. I was doing fine until our block friend told me some story about your conversation the day before, during our Filipino class. I was doing fine. And.. now, I'm back to being some crazy little fella. WTF! Pakker you.

I'm avoiding you, you know. Yet I want to see you. How ironic. The time when I wanted to see you, I won't; and the time I don't expect to see you, I do. Every time I accidentally look at your way on the big crowd along the hallway, I see you looking. I mean, WTF? WTF! Pakker you.

My time was over. Now's your time. PAKKER YOU.

I really don't know you. I don't know what you are thinking. We're not friends. But we know each other. So I guess, I'll leave it at that. Until then. Anything is possible. Ultimately possible.

Fuck.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home