Last night, I did my homework for Monday and downloaded songs. Mom and dad aren't here because they went to Davao then to Cotabato to go to my uncle's who just passed away last Monday. So until now, I'm downloading songs. I have a lot of new songs on my playlist. Lol. I have found songs that I can relate to and songs that have good lyrics, at least for me.
And I walk out in silence
That's when I start to realize
What you bring to my life
Damn this guy can make me cry
CHORUS:
It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high
All the time
So I walk out in silence
That's when I start to realize
What you bring to my life
Damn this guy can make me smile
I love this song! I saw it on YouTube then after I heard it and saw the lyrics, I instantly loved it! Maybe it's what I would like to feel someday. I want someone who can make me smile and cry at the same time. A guy who can make me feel so high. You know? It's like every moment with him, even if sometimes you have petty fights and quarrels, you still feel happy and love being with him. Whatever the circumstances are, good or bad, you still love being with that person. I'm still in search for that someone.
I really am a sucker for Koreanovelas, love stories, romantic comedy movies, and whatever it is involving love! Painful love, emo love, happy love, sacrificial love, everlasting love, unrequited love.. basta mga ganun. Tipong mattouch ka. Grabe, I really am a sucker for those. So if I'm looking for something that is just like what happens on koreanovelas or movies, blame them! Haha. Yeah.
You know how fairytales portray about meeting your prince charming and living happily ever after after you conquer the odds and defeat all the enemies. Sometimes it just happens in the fairy tales.
Those romantic films that tells a story about a guy and a girl meeting each at unusual circumstances. Just like in She's the Man, that was a funny movie. And Channing Tatum is hot! LOL.
The Koreanovelas that tells a story about a rich guy and a poor girl or vice versa, and their family don't agree with them being together; about childhood friends falling in love with each other, got separated, and after how many years meet each other again, already having different lives, and they get attracted to each other without knowing that they're their childhood friend, and they often see each other because of some connection with common friends. For example, Mr. X and Ms. B are the childhood friends. Mr. X and Y are bestfriends. Ms. A loves Mr. X. Mr. Y loves Ms. B. Mr. X and Ms. B falls in love with each other again. Just like the story of Spring Waltz.
Or those Koreanovelas that involves arranged marriages and the two people involved in the arranged marriage totally hate each other. For example, GirlA doesn't like GuyA who she needs to marry because their family arranged them to get married. GuyA loves another girl(girlB), and after how many years of being away from each other or after rejecting him, he still loves her. GuyA has a bestfriend or a cousin or whatever, who is GuyB and falls for GirlA. Eventually, GirlA falls for GuyA but GuyA is a cold-hearted person. Just like Princess Hours and Full House. But Full House is a different story. They faked their marriage naman.
The usual twists and turns, the usual characters, and the usual stories. But I never fail to LOVE their stories.
Those sad love stories like A Walk To Remember and The Notebook. If Only, too. Those are my all-time favorite love movies of all time. It always always makes me cry.
Stories that involve friends or best friends being in love with each other for a very very long time and not telling each other until they get older and someone would come into the picture making them crazily jealous. Some would let go, some would fight for the love. But those who lets go eventually gets together with their love. Because the one they love loves them too.
And they will all live happily ever after.
These films and stories portray about meeting the man or woman of your dreams. And eventually they fall for you. And you will be together forever. That sounds really nice, noh? But in reality, it doesn't happen often. You don't wait for your knight in shining armor to rescue you at the top of the tower, or your prince charming who will dance with you during a party and when the clock strikes 12 midnight, you go home and leave your shoe behind and he'll come and find whoever the owner of that shoe is. You don't always bump to the man of your dreams along the streets, or at unusual circumstances. You can't really find the perfect guy because there's no one perfect in this world. You shouldn't expect that the one you love will be outside your house at the wee hours of the morning just to say he's sorry while carrying a boombox playing your song. You shouldn't expect that the one you love will do what Shane West did for Mandy Moore in A Walk To Remember. You shouldn't expect the perfect date, the perfect kiss, and the perfect moment together. You shouldn't expect that the one you love will give you the stars and the moon and he will love you until the water runs dry. Why? Because no one can ever give you the stars and the moon because it's up in the sky and it can never be pulled. The one who swears that he will love you until the water runs dry and until the mountains can be moved? That's bullshit. Because waters can never run dry and mountains can never be moved. The one who says that his world revolves around yours? That's also bullshit. WTF, are you the effin' Sun of the solar system?
What I'm saying is that, these things rarely happen in reality which can be disappointing for people like me who really loves to watch those kind of movies dreaming that we will meet the one we love that way or the one we love will also do that for us. Fairytales forgot one detail, that it's not always happy ever after. Sometimes it's just once upon a time. And it ends there.
It sucks and it hurts. But that's the painful truth. That's the reality. But still, every girl dreams of her guy, the love of her life, to come along her way someday. Someone who can sweep her off her feet and who will love her more than she loves him. Someone who can never live without her and who she can never live without.
Love is mysterious and fate can make fun of us. We make mistakes. We make a fool out of ourselves just for the one we love. We also get fooled by people we love. But those people come to our lives for a reason and that is to strengthen us. Then someone will come along who will pick up the broken pieces of your heart and working really hard to put it back together again, even if he is hurting. Even if we don't get together with them, they come along to make us realize that it is still possible for us to love someone after a very painful heartbreak. Then we can open the doors of our hearts again.
I'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you
And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
Thinking your the one that I've been waiting for
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me? (Could you be?)
Could you be the one I need?
I'm looking for someone to share my pain (Uh)
Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with trough the night
Someone who I can trust who's hardest right
And I'm looking for someone
And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way
The way I like to it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Want to share, shows he cares
Thinking your the one that I've been waiting for
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be this one I need?
Take for grant
How much I care (How much I care)
And appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of thought to share
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Perfect.
Gusto ko rin yung kagaya ni Shane West sa movie nila ni Mandy Moore.
I want someone who can be my solid ground.
I want someone who can be my knight in shining armor.
I want someone who can be my prince, and he will treat me as his princess.
I want someone who will treat me in a candlelight dinner near the beach as the sun sets.
I want someone who will write that he loves me on the sands of the beach.
I want someone who will proudly say and shout how much he loves me.
I want someone who will be man enough to stand up for me, for his responsibilities, and for what he believes in.
I want someone who will fight for me no matter what.
I want someone who will go through everything with me and never leave me no matter how hard it is.
I want someone who will take care of me.
I want someone who will support me of my dreams.
I want someone who loves his family and prioritizes his family.
I want someone who knows what his priorities are.
I want someone who will never hurt me in a way I won't want to get hurt; someone who will never fool me.
I want someone who will love me more than the way I love him.
I want someone who will be there to strengthen me, inspire me, and always be there for me when I ultimately need him.
I want someone who will treat me right.
I want someone who I deserve to be with.
I want someone who can lead me closer to God.
I want someone who can make me happy and sad; cry and laugh.
I want someone who will sing for me even if his voice sucks.
I want someone who will dance with me even if he has two left feet.
I want someone who I can feel comfortable and secure with.
I want someone who I can go with wherever our feet takes us.
I want someone who can be my everything and also would treat me as his everything.
Definitely, someone who I can be ultimately happy with no matter what the problems and conflicts are, someone who can assure me that as long as we stay tight together and we will be at each other's side, then everything will be fine.
But then again, not everything that we want we will have. Every girl wants a perfect man. And I am one of those. It's not bad to dream, ain't it?
I am an emotional and fragile person but I also am like any other girl who wants to be completely happy with her life, a life that she deserves to have.
Labels: love


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home