It's now 8 days before Christmas. Almost one week to go. Today's our finals and I'm still awake at 3 in the morning. Well, our exam is not until 1pm. So it's okay. We went to mass awhile ago and to Starbucks after. Yey! I already have 14 stickers! 9 stickers to go! I studied there and yeahhh, it's really nice to study there. I get to concentrate. I love the Starbucks ambiance.
I wore the Animoism shirt awhile ago btw. The one which says "Green Cohesion Animo Nation" shirt. I love it! I just bought it yesterday at LSGH's Christmas Fair. It's cool 'cause when you wear it, people would know from what institution are you from. Although I'm not really from DLSU-M, my college is still part of De La Salle Philippines which is Benilde. And my second home is Taft so yeah. I noticed why people knew I'm from the Animo Nation because the Starbucks barista who's shouting "Chocolate Cream for Cha!" asked me, "Tiga-La Salle ka?" LOL. And then he asked, "Finals nyo na?" Haha, close kame? LOL.
It's funny too 'cause I've been going to the counter to order for 3 times already! The girl barista didn't ask my name the 3rd time I went. She just said, "Cha?" LOL. Well, Starbucks is my 3rd home. LOL.
Anyway, I'm having problems on how can I save up for Christmas gifts I want to give to my family. Well, I want to give my 2 older brothers a Havaianas from their Superheroes edition. The Superman for my eldest brother and Batman for my 2nd elder brother. Why? Because those are their childhood superheroes! Too bad it didn't have a Spiderman flipflop. I would've wanted that for my 3rd elder brother, the one before me. So I chose to give him my first pick-- the thing he's really into, the thing he asked me last Christmas but didn't have the money to buy one, his collection -- hoodies. I swear, he's got a lot of them! Since his high school days when hoodies weren't that popular yet like these days. I went to Trinoma and Robinson's Manila with my blockmates and window shopped. We basically were looking for hoodies around. Everytime there is, we would go inside the store and just look into their stuffs and check the prices. Lol. So it's a good time to search for great gift finds. I've been eyeing the hoodie I saw at Ecko at Trinoma or the PRP Hoodie. Love it! I'm sure my bro will love it. At least he will have a hoodie in his collection that's not Tribal. For a change! Hehe. I hope I have the money. I will! I hope I will have the money! DX
I want a lot of things too... the tees are somewhat crossed out of my wish list because I'm having a lot of them right now. I want the Havaianas, Hoodies, Crocs for school, bag that can carry my file case inside.. and that's basically it for fashionable stuffs. For techie stuffs, I so want the NIKON D40x BADLY!!! I swear!! I want to save up for it when next year starts! How can I save up for 32k? Damnit. Plus I want the Wacom Intuos Tablet which is according to my close friend is 6k in Greenhills. Dang. I swearrrr. I can't afford to let my parents buy all those! No! I won't let them. Their expenses for me especially in my education is already expensive! Hay. Maybe I will just do my job this Christmas vacation and help them in the office during the summer. Who knows? Maybe I'll get my pay if they see my hard work. Hehe. :)
That's it for now. Grabe. I should've been posting this on my main blog but I'm on a hiatus. And this blog's not on a hiatus. I'm supposed to be back on the 21st. It's 3:37 am according to my computer clock and I should really be sleeping right now. Wish me luck bloggie on my finals later! :) I can do this. Yes I can. :) just one more week to survive and it's vacation time for me! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home