The her who almost ruined everything
It happened back in 2006. There were things that happened before that but that year was the peak of everything-- where the truth came out, where voices were heard, where there were a lot of back stabbing and foolishness, where there were a lot of heartaches and tears.
It was sad and still sad that until now, it's not resolved yet. They think the case is already closed but as an observer of both sides, I know it still isn't. The heat is still there. No matter what we do, whenever we get together for coffee or whatsoever, the topic of her continues to haunt our lives and end up ruining the day.
To tell you all the truth, I was so mad at her. I still slightly am. But what can I do? The anger won't do anything! And my brother still won't listen to us, most especially to me, who has been deeply hurt and angered by someone else's problems-- their fights and conflicts. I got involved to the point where my brother told me to never communicate with my friend of almost 5 years who had played a special part of his life before. It was like he was telling me who to befriend and who to not which of course, was really unfair on my part. They were involving me in a problem I wasn't even really involved in the first place!
Ah, love! How can love make people so numb and stupid when it is supposed to make you feel otherwise? I don't get how my brother get to be happy with her when everyone in our family is against her? We don't get along well with her anymore! We know what's she doing outside the relationship and we don't like her simply because we know she will only put our loved one in pain. We told my brother a gazillion times already about her and still he won't listen. Ah, how a stupid love can work that way!
I got to talk to her just today while I was on my way to school. She called on our wireless telephone and talked to my brother who was driving that time. She wanted to talk to me and so she did. She went back here to Manila just last December so she asked me how I was. I said I was okay because I really was. But somehow the call and the talking, yes, it pissed me off. I thought they were over December of last year? Or even before December of last year? My brother even called the guys to go out and drink. And they're talking now? But seeing how my brother was very happy, energetic, and smiling widely when the call ended, it got me thinking..
Actually, she is a nice girl. She's pretty and charming. She's smart and very friendly. We got along really well the first years she came to our lives. But you know, we won't like her if she didn't do anything bad. It first started on the band issue and it became bigger! Making it reach to other heights and issues that it became too complicated and messed up, just like Hollywood showbiz.
I was thinking that if they really love each other, then the girl should show up to us. She hasn't showed up since early last year because of the issue! Fck that. At least, the girl in my brother's past still has contact to us, and I mean, everyone of us! She did her best to try to explain her side and clear her name to all of us which we appreciate a lot. But what about her? We haven't seen her and even the shadow her for almost a year! What do you call that? A coward? And she's telling us that she thought my brother would defend and fight for her? Fuck that man. My brother can't handle everything. In a relationship, to make it strong, both persons should work to fight for it and not just depend on one person to fight for you. Am I right or am I wrong?
If they really love each other, she should explain herself. We are just waiting for her to come, you know. We all are waiting for a very long time. And I am really looking forward to have this issue resolved because if not, this will continue to haunt us forever.
If she explain her side, she should also ask for a second chance. I mean, everyone deserves a second chance, right? If she really wants to get along with us just like the old days for the sake of my brother and their relationship, she should sincerely ask for that second chance. I am pretty sure the people on our side would accept that. And I also hope that these people would be open-minded and adultly enough to accept that second chance. Because I am open for that chance. And she should show to us that she's worthy of everything my brother and everyone else just gave up for her and my brother's happiness. People lost jobs and been broke; tight family ties were ruined and friendships were put to trash; heads ached and hearts got broken. Just because of her, everyone's life is messed up. And it's so hard to get it back to the way it used to be-- the way were everything else was just simple and happy.
Again, as an observer of both sides, it really pains me to see it that way. I know it would be ultimately hard to get it back to the way it used to be. Everyone has moved on with their lives and trying to put it back together again, you know? Even if it is hard, people involved has no choice but to move on and continue living their lives.
I am hoping and praying that at the very least, this 2008, this thing will be patched up to release every burden this issue has put on everyone else's backs and hearts, most especially my brother's. I know it has been really hard for him but seeing him happy will make us more than happy for him.
Until this issue will be resolved, that's when I think, where everything will put itself on its right place -- the way it used to be or even better than that.
--
The friend who almost ruined our family
Yes, it happened back in 2006. There were things that happened before that but 2006 was the peak of everything-- where the truth came out, where voices were heard, where there were a lot of back stabbing and foolishness, where there were a lot of heartaches and tears.
It was sad and still sad that until now, it's not resolved yet. They think the case is already closed but as an observer of both sides, I know it still isn't. The heat is still there. No matter what we do, whenever we get together for coffee or whatsoever, the topic of her continues to haunt our lives and end up ruining the day.
To tell you all the truth, I was so mad at her. I still slightly am. But what can I do? The anger won't do anything! And my brother still won't listen to us, most especially to me, who has been deeply hurt and angered by someone else's problems-- their fights and conflicts. I got involved to the point where my brother told me to never communicate with my friend of almost 5 years who had played a special part of his life before. It was like he was telling me who to befriend and who to not which of course, was really unfair on my part. They were involving me in a problem I wasn't even really involved in the first place!
Ah, love! How can love make people so numb and stupid when it is supposed to make you feel otherwise? I don't get how my brother get to be happy with her when everyone in our family is against her? We don't get along well with her anymore! We know what's she doing outside the relationship and we don't like her simply because we know she will only put our loved one in pain. We told my brother a gazillion times already about her and still he won't listen. Ah, how a stupid love can work that way!
I got to talk to her just today while I was on my way to school. She called on our wireless telephone and talked to my brother who was driving that time. She wanted to talk to me and so she did. She went back here to Manila just last December so she asked me how I was. I said I was okay because I really was. But somehow the call and the talking, yes, it pissed me off. I thought they were over December of last year? Or even before December of last year? My brother even called the guys to go out and drink. And they're talking now? But seeing how my brother was very happy, energetic, and smiling widely when the call ended, it got me thinking..
Actually, she is a nice girl. She's pretty and charming. She's smart and very friendly. We got along really well the first years she came to our lives. But you know, we won't like her if she didn't do anything bad. It first started on the band issue and it became bigger! Making it reach to other heights and issues that it became too complicated and messed up, just like Hollywood showbiz.
I was thinking that if they really love each other, then the girl should show up to us. She hasn't showed up since early last year because of the issue! Fck that. At least, the girl in my brother's past still has contact to us, and I mean, everyone of us! She did her best to try to explain her side and clear her name to all of us which we appreciate a lot. But what about her? We haven't seen her and even the shadow her for almost a year! What do you call that? A coward? And she's telling us that she thought my brother would defend and fight for her? Fuck that man. My brother can't handle everything. In a relationship, to make it strong, both persons should work to fight for it and not just depend on one person to fight for you. Am I right or am I wrong?
If they really love each other, she should explain herself. We are just waiting for her to come, you know. We all are waiting for a very long time. And I am really looking forward to have this issue resolved because if not, this will continue to haunt us forever.
If she explain her side, she should also ask for a second chance. I mean, everyone deserves a second chance, right? If she really wants to get along with us just like the old days for the sake of my brother and their relationship, she should sincerely ask for that second chance. I am pretty sure the people on our side would accept that. And I also hope that these people would be open-minded and adultly enough to accept that second chance. Because I am open for that chance. And she should show to us that she's worthy of everything my brother and everyone else just gave up for her and my brother's happiness. People lost jobs and been broke; tight family ties were ruined and friendships were put to trash; heads ached and hearts got broken. Just because of her, everyone's life is messed up. And it's so hard to get it back to the way it used to be-- the way were everything else was just simple and happy.
Again, as an observer of both sides, it really pains me to see it that way. I know it would be ultimately hard to get it back to the way it used to be. Everyone has moved on with their lives and trying to put it back together again, you know? Even if it is hard, people involved has no choice but to move on and continue living their lives.
I am hoping and praying that at the very least, this 2008, this thing will be patched up to release every burden this issue has put on everyone else's backs and hearts, most especially my brother's. I know it has been really hard for him but seeing him happy will make us more than happy for him.
Until this issue will be resolved, that's when I think, where everything will put itself on its right place -- the way it used to be or even better than that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home