emosecrets
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
YOWN EH.
NAUNTOG AKO.
THANKS CUZ!
YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE NOT JUST TO COMFORT ME WHEN I'M DOWN, OR MAKE ME SMILE/LAUGH/HAPPY WHEN I NEED IT. YOU'RE THERE TO TELL ME WHAT I
NEED
TO HEAR. AND NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR.
THANK YOU FOR THAT! :D I'
posted by CHArlene @
9:06 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
CHArlene
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
i'm sad. cos i dont get to hang out with my highsc...
Strum me like a guitar blow out my amplifierWhen y...
Damn when will I ever get my hands on you D40x DSL...
If only I know what the problem is. I really don't...
Pag gusto ko, gusto ko.Pag ayaw, ayaw.Okay?PAG GUS...
Okay so I read a blog post from a blockmate who ga...
I guess Valentine's Day isn't so bad at all. I had...
It's so sad that people misinterpret what other pe...
17 years of spending Valentine's day alone, meanin...
Every time family matters are being talked about, ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home