emosecrets

Sunday, March 02, 2008

If only I know what the problem is. I really don't know what to do now. I really don't. Right now, I'm starting to be lazy about things. Or maybe I just want a break. Shit. I always had time to have a break but I'm not using it. And now I'm asking for a break. Great. How ironic my life is. How ironic really life is. Damnit.

I hate seeing my mom sad. I don't know if she is. It just breaks my heart. I know she's not happy right now. But why? I don't know. I want to know.

I want to know what the problem is.

I have a heavy heart right now and I have so much to do. I want to cry. :(

I want to chill. Relax. But I know I can't.

Or am I just stressing so much over this?

Why is life becoming more and more complex as time goes by? Why is life putting in so much problems when I thought that everything is already fine now?

Then again, maybe that's how life is. :(

*sigh*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home