emosecrets

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I guess Valentine's Day isn't so bad at all. I had fun spending time with my blockmates, DV6! We played basketball in Plaza V. court, and I so missed playing basketball! Being single is not so bad, really. I know that. It's just that, I stress myself over being single and other stuff like that. Sometimes, I wish I don't have a lovelife at all. Sometimes. Sometimes, I wish I don't like anyone at school at all. Sometimes.

And I just realized, I'd rather be given a chocolate than a flower. 'Cause you can eat chocolate, but you can't eat a flower. And, what will you do with a flower? Stare at it? Of course, it is sweet when a person gives you flowers but then again, starting today, I just want to be given chocolates! LOL. First V-day as a college student!

I so love love my blockmates! They make my day, really.

Kevin really gave us chocolates! I told him to give us since he's single, and we are too. And he's the only guy in our 'group' and so we'll be his dates, he will be our date! Yum, Toblerone! Haha.

Coolio.

I just.. scratch that.. We just have to wait MORE. X] Love will find its way to us. Yeboi. And for the meantime, have fun waiting for whatever, whoever, whenever. Singles unite, ye!

Happy Single Awareness Day! LOL.
Lablab is such a confusing thing, it's so BLURRED. Haha.
Seriously, malabo.

FAK.

Would I still be single on my 18th year? Who knows! I HAVE NO TIME FOR LOVE!

Okay.

ASA.

:))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home