all you need is love
********: thats why i need a gf so she can take care of me instead of me doing stuff =D
You need one.
And you need one beside you.
Clearly, that's not me.
I accept that.
Good timing going in on your page huh? I guess that's what I needed.
And the girl who fixed your page, I think... she likes you. Yeah, feeling you. ;) She'd be good for you, I guess. And you will like her. I think you're starting to. Or that's what I'd like to think.
I know even then all you wanted was someone to take care of you. You wanted to feel loved, and wanted.. by the one you loved. I'm sorry, it's all too late for me to realize it. It wasn't the right time.
Well, I hope all will be well and nice for you this Christmas.
I really wish I could say these to you but I can't. I'll just be praying for you =) I hope we talk real soon. As in talk.
I miss you. So bad. Lame me, I couldn't even say that 3 words to you.
You need one. One beside you. And clearly, I'm not that.
This would be the last tear.
Labels: love talks


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home