emosecrets

Friday, October 17, 2008

California.

I just realized that in life,
the people you meet have a purpose…
Some were put there to test you…
Some would use you…
some would teach you…
And some would bring out the better if not the best in you…

Some may even cause you pain and heartache…
But one must learn to move on…
So pray for the people who can’t treat you right…
And thank God for those who love you back…
And see your worth…


------
Definitely.

And I hope you see me as one of the people who loves you and sees your worth.

Too bad, right now, you're one of those people who can't treat me right.

So I have to move on. And pray for everything best for you. It hurts... but I think it's about time. I have to open my eyes to other people around me. And not on someone who would never even care to talk...

You know, I miss how we were. I miss who I thought you used to be. Though I still believe you're the same person way back.. but I don't see it anymore. You don't let me. You don't let me in.

I'm sorry.... I know, it's been late realizing all these. But, what can I do yeah?

I guess... that's just the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home