emosecrets

Monday, July 14, 2008

You'll always be my thunder.

If I could fall into the sky. Do you think time will pass me by? Cos you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you, tonight.

I guess I'll never stop caring. And it's some fact I have to accept. You've been a part of me already. And that, I cannot erase. Why would I in the first place? I'll always remember you as the person who first believed in me when I thought no one else was. I will forever thank you for that. I miss you. I love you. :)

No, not that way. Seriously not that way. But why not? But why? Well, it's all in the past. Yea? And what we are is something like friendship, tighter than any other. Why? Well, for six years you have been away. And yet, we still have communication with each other. No matter how much we can't be able to communicate at all, for almost like I guess 2 years, as far as I remember, we didn't have any communication at all. You've crossed my mind now and then but never really had the chance to know or find out how I'm ever going to find you again. But you came just like that, like whoa. And yea I missed you. I just wish I could've told you that when you first messaged me like `WHOA! MANNN. I MISSED YOU!` Haha! We may not be really close as in real close, but we tight. Yea? We may not show it. I may not show it. You may not show it. But this friendship, is something we both treasure. Yea?

I know. :) I just think it would be better if it came from you. I'd be more assured. Cos you know it sucks being like this. And I know that, this is not just about friendship. I know that there's something more than that. It's what I want. But it's not what's supposed to happen. And it should not be. See, I think it's not right.

But, yeah I'm going to tell myself again this. I should be happy and content with how things are. Maybe even, let things fall rightly into place. Who knows right? :) Yea, who knows.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer. Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home