emosecrets

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Vampires vs. Werewolves?

VAMPIRES.

K so I said on my previous blog, the Twilight-related one, that I might switch to team Switzerland after I read all the books.

Well, obviously, I'm not switching. I'm still on Team Edward.

Why?????????

WELL. I HATE JACOB BLACK. :))

Hate might probably be a strong word, but I just want the Bella&Edward team.

If I'm Bella, I think of Jacob as more of a friend or bestfriend and nothing more than that. Cos... well Edward's more of a boyfriend material. :)) And I hated Bella when she asked Jacob to kiss herrrrrrrrrrrr. BAH. Ang gago kasi ni Jacob e :)) Hahaha! But oh well. It got me confused when Bella realized she was in love with Jacob. I mean, she's in love with Edward! Cos I believe, you can't really be in love with two people at the same time. It could be possible, but it would be hard. It'll be unfair for both parties. If Bella didn't choose between the two of them, which she didn't really want cos she wants both of them, Bella would end up hurting Edward and Jacob. And that'll be hard. Heartbreaking yun. :)) So she really have to choose. And she chose the one she cannot live without; the one she cannot imagine herself being without. Sure, it's painful for her to hurt Jacob but as she said in the book, she knew worse pain. And that was when Edward left her. So she knew who to choose. And I'm glad she chose Edward! Ohyea.

I'm sorry for all the Jacob lovers out there. :)) I'm just voicing out. :))

And.. I'm just going to have to wait for Breaking Dawn! OMGWTHWTH. August 4 is far. :[[[[ Ohnuuuu.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home