A song once said, "Dreams are real, all you have to do is just believe."
I still haven't given up on my dream to study in an Art School outside the country.
I hope my school will tie up with them for a Study Abroad program. Dude, I will surely go. Even for just one sem.
Academy of Art University! :(
Dang, why can't I find a scholarship for international students? Or are there really none? Sigh.
And why haven't I thought of going abroad to study for college? I haven't been choosing my options a lot back then. I haven't thought that I would dream of going to an art school outside the country until this year. I could've even planned or thought of going before I went to college. But no, I was so preoccupied thinking of how I'm gonna tell my parents that I want to go to CSB to take up Multimedia Arts.
But if it did ever came to my mind, would my parents have allowed me to go?
I seriously didn't think I will take my hobby seriously. It became my passion. It became a part of me. It became me.
After I graduate college and I go to AAU graduate school, will my parents allow me either? I mean, I'm legal at that time. I'm fairly capable of having a job since I've already graduated college. But at 19. Will they allow me? Will we be financially capable of that?
As of now, all the answers I can think is..... NO. They won't and we won't be. How will I ever achieve that dream? Will I ever though?
Will I ever get to travel the world or the places I want to go before 30? Or even 25? Will I ever achieve my dreams? And I have a lot.
Before 25..
I want to graduate college. (Yes, go MMA! I will! At 19, I will!)
Go to graduate school. (Academy of Art University! Or University of London! :D)
Travel the world. (Hello New York, California, Miami, Seattle, FORKS, Paris, London, Rome, Italy, Brazil, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Brunei, Canada, Africa, and the list goes on.)
Have my own job. (Hello, career! Web designer or a graphic designer in a big company)
Have my own car. (I really find the Volkwagen really cute.)
Buy something expensive from my own money like DSLR, laptop, and iPod.
If possible.
Sigh, dreams. Will you just be forever a dream?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home