kasiyahan ba ang nagdidikta o nagsasabi kung ano ang mas magandang taon para sa'yo?
contentment?
satisfaction?
ano?
Grabe.
Here I am again.
Frustrated? Sad.
No doubt about being sad.
I always get sad when I think of my friends. Maybe it's cos I just miss them. Idk.
I'm scared.
scared of a lot of things.
of where life may take me.
of where i will be 5 years from now.
of how will i do in my stay as an mma student.
of how will i survive college.
of the unknown.
sure i should be brave,
i should take risks.
i shouldn't be scared of making mistakes.
shouldn't be scared to fail.
but life is too short to make the wrong ones.
sure there's room for improvement.
but i guess i'm just scared of how people would look at what i do.
of how people would appreciate the things i can do.
and all that.
i'm again, frustrated about a lot of things.
i need reflecting.
sit back.
i realized this year isn't treating me that good.
................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................
speechless.
emo.
why is it that whenever i need someone to talk to they're not there. :( whoever.
blah.
i hate this feeling.
EMOOOOOO.
I wanna be positive for myself. But it seems like I can't find that right now. I just wanna sink this feeling in myself. I always do the cheering up. I want someone to at least cheer me up. This is getting tiring sometimes. When i think of it. Maybe it's cos i tend to look at the positive side. it ain't bad. it's just that sometimes i dunno how to distinguish being positive from wanting to escape.
blogging ain't helping either.
so maybe sleep will?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home