emosecrets

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank you, God. #1.

OHNOSHIT.

Will I ever stop?

When will I ever?

STUPID.
Completely utterly stupid.

Kyeah.

Anyway.

--

Thank God for giving me another opportunity to live, to spend the day with the people I love and care about the most, and to be alive. Thank God for giving me the courage, the confidence, and the strength to live through another day. Every day is a tough day for me. And every passing day becomes tougher and tougher. I thank God for the blessings He has continuously showered me and my family. I thank God for everything He has given me and showered me. For the protection, the love, the care, the guidance. Oh the never ending guidance! I pray He will continuously guide me to the light, to the right path. I thank God for He's always there for me and my family-- for always protecting and guiding my mom, dad, and my brothers. I thank God for blessing me with great people around. Not all of them may have stayed, some of them came and went; some of them stayed as true, but nevertheless, each person touched and colored my life through experiences, pain, heartaches, laughters, smiles, and tears. Each person made me know more about myself, made me feel better or worse about myself, made me realize things-- great things. Each person left a memory in my heart-- it will be treasured forever, whether good or bad. I thank God for guiding me get through the day and for making me feel alive. I thank God for guiding me each and every step of the way. I thank God for He's always there for me and never left me during the times I was down and even when I was on my happiest moments, He was there protecting me and watching over me.

I thank God for giving me and blessing me with wonderful family and friends. I thank God for giving me a chance to be closer to Him. I thank God for giving me all the right and good reasons for staying alive. The reasons for wanting to go on, live and be alive; the reasons for my very existence. My family, my friends and Him. I thank God for each and every single opportunity He has given and will give me and I will be forever thankful to Him for that. I owe everything to Him. I thank Him for continuously believing in me and never losing faith in me whenever I do.

I can never thank Him enough. And I will do this, for every single day, as much as I can. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home