Gosh, I remember this feeling I'm feeling lately. SHIT. Why do I miss that person?! Why do I keep thinking about him even if he's miles miles miles away from me? I mean, WTH?! Man, I've felt this feeling before, twice. Holding back on what you want. You know how much you want to talk to that person but you don't want to. Ohgosh. So you miss him! And it's really hard! :)) Fak. Pinapahirapan ko sarili ko ampf. :)) Shet shet.
Nuuuu. Why o why? Whyyy?!
First Love? Maybe.
But I was so young then.
And he was too.
7 years have passed.
For sure things aren't really the same anymore.
Things changed, you know?
But our friendship's still there.
I still care.
But does he?
I wanna see him damnit.
But of course that's not freakin' possible.
I mean, how could that be possible if he's in L.A.?! I mean, come on. Gah.
Di ko pa sya nakausap kanina! Alam mo yun! Grrr.
Tapos nag-offline siya today! For the first time. So I'm missing him.
K YEAH I ADMIT IT.
I DO MISS HIM.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home