emosecrets
Monday, April 28, 2008
im not feeling any better.
GOD :( I wanna cry. What should I do? Why is this? Why am I feeling this?
I feel really really bad right now.
posted by CHArlene @
3:07 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
CHArlene
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
i feel really numb right now, while crying.i dont ...
gosh i really wanna go to graduate school after i ...
i gotta get over this.we're miles away from each o...
shit talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh.
im happeeeeeeeey.im a happeh bunneh.i hate this fe...
Gosh, I remember this feeling I'm feeling lately. ...
Your greatest wealth is the relationship with your...
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THE HELL I AM WASTING MY TIME...
YOWN EH.NAUNTOG AKO.THANKS CUZ!YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE...
i'm sad. cos i dont get to hang out with my highsc...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home